Introduction

Hey everyone. My name is Brooklyn Mullens, and I'm a freshman at York Tech. My program of study is Dental Hygiene, this is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I enjoy traveling, kayaking, and spending time with family. My goal in life is to travel around the world, so far I have been to four different countries and fourteen states. I have two fur babies that I spoil to death, Rilley is an Aussie mix and Denali is a full blooded Aussie. Reading is not my favorite thing to do, but when I do read, I read romances. 

Comments

  1. Wow! It is always exciting to hear about those that have traveled the world and the experiences they gain from their travels. I look forward to seeing you share a variety of perspectives as we discuss topics related to reading. I am also looking forward to reading your blog posts this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rumors

Ethical Decision